BALL HARD 666 BALL HARD 666

Was stuck on a white loading screen i assume, for awhile. when it loaded i noticed when i shot the ball the spring didn't move at all, the ball does not travel in random directions, restart it a few times and you will see. its basic so i am giving 1 star.

Knight Elite Knight Elite

Very Fun!

well i beat it. the highscores wernt working so this is kindve a bummer. my score final was 184,631. i finished with 84,213 gold and 16,321 crystals. the final boss the big guy was the hardest. i had beat everyone. then at the end the screen faded white and said you have beat the invaders. that game was fun. veryy fun. took 2 hours to beat, but ehh i like a challenge so great job! thanks for this amazing game.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

u truly are a god of flash,

i know this is asking much, can u give me lessons please? i can walk, and kick with the brush tool but, lines are to hard, i was wondering if u could teach me some moves, with the brush like punching, kicking behind, and flipping and stuff

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Right now I'm playing this game on my iPod touch..

Love this game I'm on my ipod touch playing it and it's fun

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

easily the best defence game!

easily the best defence game! ever made now only one problem i had you should update the hole game and make like 5 more towers and one more thing make like 4 more maps if u can umm its an awsome game keep up the good work and i enjoyed this game i played it for 9 hours straight lol ok nice job

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

Error help please

i used adobe flash and flash plaayer 9 and actionscript 2 but i got an erro that dragged == 0 code doesnt work

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Problem when i pick up my money it keeps counting

Problem when i pick up my money it keeps counting up and like it doesnt disspear when i walk over just keeps counting help me?

Ultimate Defense 2 Ultimate Defense 2

hey can u please help me

well im trying to make a defence game like u did with arrows and stuff can u send me codes that i need for the monsters to walk and the codes for the ground they walk on cause im trying to make one like urs but not the same totally diffrent so i was wondering if u could if u can thanks so much man if u cant i mean i understand but it would be nice and awsome game!

Quarantine Defender Quarantine Defender

dude yo wats program u use

wat program did u use im a beginner animator and i wanna know wat program is best for me

Epic War Epic War

wats animation program did u use? help me?

can u help me please i wanna know wat u used to animate right now im a beginner in animations so can u tell me wat program u used to make this please?

artlogicgames responds: